STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I looked through a couple of these this morning. It's nice have the extra stuff in the notes. They look good. Thank you for all the work you put in on that!

With regards to the DR, that is pretty tricky. I'm not sure of the best way to import it. I think that it would be least confusing if it listed the total DR for the item for each area. For example, for the Heavy Battlesuit, the location could be "torso|other", and the DR could be "150|100". That way the player just has to think: "I got shot in the leg; that's other than the torso; my DR there is 100."

One other nit-picky thing: the Lifting and Striking ST are +20. The "=" being used now could be confusing.

As I fiddle around with it more, I'll let you know what I find. Our first game on FG is tonight. I hope it goes well!

As you say, "=" has been removed.

Here is an update of items that provide Armor DR from GCS Ultra Tech for you to poke at. It has Weight and so on. I can't help yet with the stat block differences between GCA and GCS. I'll think about that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information