DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lashiel View Post
    I can try in a few minutes, sure. We're clear that I'm the DM/the one with the freezing client here, right? Just want to make sure we're on the same trouble shooting page.
    Better try 58.173.164.225 port 1802 instead

My server is up with the information provided.

EDIT: I'm seeing "Sending BIND NOTIFICATION" to your IP from mine, but no full connection attempts or what have you.
    Last edited by lashiel; March 29th, 2020 at 05:31.

Blog Entries
    Still attempting resolved connection
    But nothing else seems to be happening

Whats happening your end?
    Attached Files Attached Files

See my edit above. Here's my console.

I'd give you an IP to try, but apparently my router really doesn't want to let me port forward. That said, people have been successfully connecting (freezing DM client or not...) with the cloud hosting, so I'm not sure what's going on here.

EDIT: Stepping away again to actually take my shower before bed, and then I'll check back in again. Should be about 10 minutes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lashiel; March 29th, 2020 at 05:38.

I gotta get to bed, but i'll leave this running, and check in in the morning. I can discord message you then as well. I'm lashiel#5943

I have not been able to reliably reproduce this crash, when, what and who causes it.

We thought we had it down to one person whenever he opened his character sheet on the server it would crash the host. When we had him join alone it worked fine. Then when someone previous had it worked connected it froze the GM.

My comments are of no help, other than to say "I too am having the same issue" it is not an isolated issue. Unfortunately we did not grab the logs before re-installing to try again and finally giving up on the session before getting everything setup again.

FWIW, the 2020-04-04 update seems to have solved our issues. Had 2 players do a brief test connect, and they were able to connect and load their characters with no freezing, which we had been unable to do since it broke.

Telling all my players to update ASAP and then just not touch the update button for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by lashiel; April 6th, 2020 at 19:10.

Thread Information