5E Character Create Playlist

Classic and Unity

Am I able to have FGC and Unity at the same time? I have some players who don't want to update to Unity yet. But I am dying too. Will all my content be able to be used for both versions?

Blog Entries
    Yes.

Note that you can migrate (copy) campaigns from FGC > FGU, but not back. They require different licenses. You can not update one while the other is running.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I did the Kickstarter $60.00 - Veteran Upgrade - Ultimate. I did the claim thing back in June of last year. Should I have received a FGU license key yet? I thought we're in the open Beta phase, so I'd have thought I could download and use the current Unity like the Early Access purchasers. I'm happy to wait if I'm supposed to wait -- but if I *should* have received a license key but haven't, I'd like to start figuring out what went wrong now, instead of after the general release.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ffujita View Post
    I did the Kickstarter $60.00 - Veteran Upgrade - Ultimate. I did the claim thing back in June of last year. Should I have received a FGU license key yet? I thought we're in the open Beta phase, so I'd have thought I could download and use the current Unity like the Early Access purchasers. I'm happy to wait if I'm supposed to wait -- but if I *should* have received a license key but haven't, I'd like to start figuring out what went wrong now, instead of after the general release.
    Did you check your Order History? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php

If your FGU license is not there you will need to email support. For it to have been added there you would have had to have claimed it and used the same email with KS as you do with FG.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks! That's what I needed a pointer to the Order History page. I was looking at the claim page which lists my Classic license but not the Unity license.

Thanks again! Downloading now

Thread Information