5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 30 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Yes, this installs a different version of FGU; but both versions are installed on the machine so you can swap between. You can change the "Channel" setting in the FGU Settings to set up, and you must run a new Update to get the latest version.

Also, the Mac build is in place in the Test channel as well.

JPG

For anyone who is having connection issues who wants to help me test/verify the Test version, please set up your Settings, run an Update, and catch me on Discord in fgu_support channel. I'm going to try to be available for the next couple hours to run tests for whomever is up for it.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    For anyone who is having connection issues who wants to help me test/verify the Test version, please set up your Settings, run an Update, and catch me on Discord in fgu_support channel. I'm going to try to be available for the next couple hours to run tests for whomever is up for it.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Awesome! I am already in the channel, what do I need to change in settings? NM, I found the test dropdown. I will be on Discord.

If you are still having any issues, first make sure that the version reports correctly (2020-04-04), which may require a restart.

Then, if still issues, then please provide the console.log and network.log files from the FGU data folder BEFORE you restart FGU. The logs are cleared on restart.

Thanks,
    JPG

If I decide to start running games in TEST, will my players need to download the same? (I assume yes, but thought I would ask)

Thanks

Gabe

In this case, yes, everyone needs to be on same version. This version is not network compatible with previous versions (since that's what I was working on).

Regards,
    JPG

So I am having some strange trouble.

This running the 3-31-2020 v4.0.0 of Fantasy Ground Unity. I have a paid subscription as the DM, we are running Savage Worlds (paid for for the content).

I have one campaign using Fantasy Ground Unity that has been running for 3 weeks so. The players have no trouble connecting to this Campaign. And everything seems to run fine.

However I am trying to start a second campaign. My players regularly have trouble connecting to this campaign. They all seem to get stuck on the acquiring files list. A couple can get in, and a couple can't get in. One is on a PC and one is one a Mac. This includes players that are playing in the first campaign mentioned above. I even just tried to launch a few campaign from scratch with no additional anything, not running any extensions. And my players get stuck forever on Acquiring Files.

I am attaching the files from two different PC's in my game. How both get stuck on Acquiring files.

GMconsole.log
    PCconsole.log
    PC2console.log
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Panzermeyer; April 6th, 2020 at 00:11.

Quote Originally Posted by AznBran View Post
    Test fixed me!!!
    Appears to work well for me too Push that bad boy out

Tried the test thingy with a couple of friends they have the demo and we where having problems connecting but after the test thing there where no problems

Thread Information