DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 30 First ... 1927282930 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome to the forums.

You're going to have to give the devs more actionable information than this. Please see the first post in this thread in what information is needed for connection issues, including attaching logs. For more general information on reporting issues, see this post; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eg5...ew?usp=sharing

Some of my players are getting stuck at the "Attempting resolved connection to server". This occurs with a fresh install of FGU on a player's computer and if a player deletes the campaign from their History and attempts to join.

Here is a link to the GM logs, player logs for a successful join, player logs for a failed join, and the GM campaign folder.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1w?usp=sharing

Hello! I believe I am having a problem similar to that reported by Zedrin in the post #274.

I already managed to log into Fantasy Ground Unity a few months ago in a test, but now that my GM has definitely changed to Unity I can't log in anymore. Every time, after entering the password, I get "Attempting Resolved Connection to Server.".

The other players are able to log in normally. I tried to log in to other campaigns from the same GM, but with the same result.

Below are the files for analysis if possible:

GM Campaign files
    Attached Files Attached Files

Okay having a really weird problem with campaigns. All but one player can connect to my campaign. Two players can connect to my friends campaign but I cannot. We share one player between us, he can connect to my campaign but he can't my friends. We all live in the same town.

Sorry there not zipped my program wouldn't let me zip .log files.

Just to add my experience with this problem. I usually try to connect from a second instance of FGU using the Cloud option to see how things look from a player point of view. If as GM I apply a password it doesn't work, the connecting instance gets the "Attempting to resolve connection..." message. If as GM I remove the password the player instance connects straightaway... so I would suggest this problem has something to do with clients authenticating in cloud games.

I did try the same thing with the LAN option and it works fine with a password.

We had some mixed experience in the past with remote players trying to log in to my server. Now my wife is having problems joining my campaign. We're using Public Cloud for this.

We tried restarting the client as well as the server. She can find the game in the lobby, but when she tries to connect, I don't even get the "USER connected" message on the server.
    Huldvoll winkend

---Jan van Leyden

Quote Originally Posted by Old Scouser Roleplaying View Post
    Just to add my experience with this problem. I usually try to connect from a second instance of FGU using the Cloud option to see how things look from a player point of view. If as GM I apply a password it doesn't work, the connecting instance gets the "Attempting to resolve connection..." message. If as GM I remove the password the player instance connects straightaway... so I would suggest this problem has something to do with clients authenticating in cloud games.

I did try the same thing with the LAN option and it works fine with a password.
    Before posting here, I had tried both of the methods you mentioned above. Neither allowed me to connect using a 2nd instance. Both were stuck on the Resolving screen. And I have received zero feedback from devs on the matter since I included all of the information requested in the original post.

Same issue here.

Logs for the log nest attached.

I am having what I believe are port forwarding issues. Have a modem (Netgear) and a separate router (Google Nest). I have created port forwarding rules on Google Wifi for both TCP and UDP for port 1802 (external and internal). Still having issues. Firewall is set up to allow Fantasy Grounds. Open a GM instance and then a player instance. GM instance loads campaign and is good. Try to join campaign, but am stuck at "Attempting resolved connection to server. [161.35.108.253:63516]".

Thread Information