STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Licence delay

Licence delay

Hey,

I bought the Ultimate subscription yesterday and have not had the email and it doesn't show in order history, I have the PayPal notification, I've checked junk folders in associated email accounts and I've emailed support - 12 hours later and no licence or response.

Does it usually take this long? I'm meant to be running a game tomorrow and thought buying 2 days in advance would be enough

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxeestoat View Post
    Hey,

I bought the Ultimate subscription yesterday and have not had the email and it doesn't show in order history, I have the PayPal notification, I've checked junk folders in associated email accounts and I've emailed support - 12 hours later and no licence or response.

Does it usually take this long? I'm meant to be running a game tomorrow and thought buying 2 days in advance would be enough

Thanks
    Until paypal send the notification thru to SmiteWorks the license wont get generated.
    Please check here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php and see if its in there and the email simply got lost
    Did you use the same email address on Paypal and here on the FG platform?
    Support have been hammered with CV19 turning the gaming world upside down - hopefully you will get an answer soon.

Blog Entries
    It is normally instant. The email goes out to the Primary Email address registered in PayPal. If this matches the email you used to register here, then it is automatic linked to your account. On your case, it is showing in your Order History.

Email does not always reach users. It may be flagged as Spam or blocked en route to you. If anyone does not receive the email and it doesn’t show in Order History, they should contact [email protected] and provide their username and the PayPal Primary Email address. We will link it to your account for you.

All done now with reply for support. and with plenty of time left before i need to run.

thanks all

Blog Entries
    Good luck with your game!

Thread Information