5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Error message in my campaign

I built a campaign several months ago for future use. I loaded it today to do some fine-tuning and none of my old encounter maps will load. I get a repeated message of:

Capture1.PNG

How do I deal with this problem? I would definitely prefer not to have to rebuild all my maps and encounters.

Blog Entries
    Disable your extensions.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Meaning, all of them? Will I be unable to use those extensions now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenShark View Post
    Meaning, all of them? Will I be unable to use those extensions now?
    All of them. Then see if your campaign works.
    Then update all of your extensions (any from the DMsGuild or forums have to be updated manually). Then re-enable them in small sets and test. Realize that this last update was a major one, and almost every extension was affected. Many were broken. It will take the extension developers days or weeks to update them. Some may chose to never update them.

Honestly, if you are just doing a development campaign, don't use any extensions with it except for maybe NPC Maker or Universal Module. Any "play" type extensions (mirror images, better effects) etc rarely are used during development. And if you are only using FG every few months, imo it not worth the risk of using extensions.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; March 10th, 2024 at 18:09.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, thanks, will work on this.

Thread Information