DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 30 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Thread: Updater Issues

The lobby server is now back up, and was updated with a new version I was planning to push on Monday anyway.

Regards,
    JPG

its installed and working finally! (not sure if its just coincidence with the updated version, or thanks to "running as administrator" ... either way, its now working) thanks for heads up on the issues, am now able to UPDATE and refresh purchases from steam, etc ... now can actually get to the play testing

hi Team - We have the issue that we have some people who can see shared maps, some get a ? or an X if the map is unmasked, and some grids in the area of a masked map with the some areas unmasked. I have shared/unshared/shared many times. My GF who is local (in our home) can see the map just fine, but people who live 45 minutes away cannot see anything. Any help would be appreciated.

still doing the same, cant install same problem . i uninstall, dowload the new one and still do the same

even the uninstaller jam at 25% for any reasons

@Joker
    I had this problem before... turns out the players that were having the problem didnt properly load the modules. Once I had them unload and reload everything became normal. I may have unloaded and reloaded myself as well as the dm.
    Last edited by Scuba72; March 30th, 2020 at 03:09.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assurancetourix View Post
    still doing the same, cant install same problem . i uninstall, dowload the new one and still do the same
    Check your router for flood protection. Check your security software for any alerts or blocking.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Check your router for flood protection. Check your security software for any alerts or blocking.
    already did and to be safe i reload in safe mode wit antivirus and firewal on and it stuck

During the downtown yesterday, we were able to play over LAN using hamachi. It did actually work quite well and there were less disconnection issues.

Thread Information