FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 34 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Hi Sulimo,

The modules can be created the same way. I tried really hard to make sure that those would work. The only exception is the tables need the tag changed to RMTables instead of just tables. The modules might be in the vault now because I have a couple plans with them that will require them to be secured. I will still answer questions and provide examples so that people can still make their own modules.

To get the items to show up in the Items section you just need to make sure your items are in one of the following paths within your module:
    Code:
    item 
    reference.equipment.accessories.list
    reference.equipment.armor.list
    reference.equipment.basespellitems.list
    reference.equipment.foodlodgingservices.list
    reference.equipment.transport.list
    reference.equipment.weapons.list
    reference.equipment.herbs.list
    reference.equipment.enchantedbreads.list
    reference.equipment.intoxicants.list
    reference.equipment.poisons.list
    reference.weaponlist.standardweapons
    reference.weaponlist.additionalweapons
    reference.weaponlist.blades
    reference.weaponlist.japaneseblades
    reference.weaponlist.orientalweapons
    reference.weaponlist.polearms
    reference.weaponlist.unusualweapons
    For the races, they need to have one of these paths:
    Code:
    race 
    reference.racedata.list
    You should be able to drag the race from your module to the race section. Then you can fill in the extra fields and export it to another module. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

That was what I needed, thanks.

Can't wait to try this out. I've done a little testing and I am liking what I see.

Next step is to see what happens with I open an existing campaign. I have backups of campaigns I created a while back, so this seems like a good opportunity to do a conversion.

That's great news.

Let me know if you encounter any issues loading an existing campaign. Just be aware that you will likely have issues if you try to use extensions until they are updated for the new version.

I kind of figured Extensions might be a problem (except for your updated version of Smooth Stats). I hardly use them, however, once some of them get updated, I might have another look.

Hi, I have to say it looks fantastic compared to the old one we tried a few years ago.

I receive an error when I open a character, and I don't know what I have done to trigger it.

RMC-Character Open Error.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by TopHatG View Post
    Hi, I have to say it looks fantastic compared to the old one we tried a few years ago.

I receive an error when I open a character, and I don't know what I have done to trigger it.

RMC-Character Open Error.PNG
    Do you get the same error in FG Classic?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Do you get the same error in FG Classic?
    I didn't. And i didn't get the message at the start either I believe. I will try a new campaign and see if it happens again.

Edit: I started a new campaign to see if it still happens, and it does not. I will try to figure out what I did in the first campaign to trigger it.
    Last edited by TopHatG; April 7th, 2020 at 12:54.

It's trying to generate the link for the profession field and when it reviews the modules it is finding one that doesn't have a name field. That is something that I should be able to put an extra check in the code for. Thanks for reporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    It's trying to generate the link for the profession field and when it reviews the modules it is finding one that doesn't have a name field. That is something that I should be able to put an extra check in the code for. Thanks for reporting it.
    Cheers. Here are all the errors I get if it helps.

Open a character

[4/8/2020 11:55:28 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/rules_professions.lua"]:96: attempt to index a nil value

Switch to Combat

[4/8/2020 11:55:36 AM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template () in class (charsheet_combat)

When I clicked on Spells (but can not get it to do it again)

[4/8/2020 11:55:42 AM] [WARNING] Frame textlinedice contains out-of-range values in Middle.

Hope it helps, unless I have done something weird.

Anything I can do to stop it happening at the moment? It only happens in one campaign and not the other.

Thanks, Ash.
    Last edited by TopHatG; April 8th, 2020 at 03:03.

Thanks for testing it. I will look into them but I have a couple questions:
    1. Is this a new campaign or an existing campaign that is being migrated?
    2. Do you have any extensions loaded?
    3. Have you created a new profession in the ruleset?

Dakadin

Thread Information