DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 34 First 1234513 ... Last
    I would hold off until the new version since you can create the races directing in FG and export them as a module. I've tested exporting them as a module and it works great. All the races from C&T are already in there and the GM can share them with the PCs if he wants to allow them. For the professions, right now it will only all the basic information and not the skill costs or spell lists. I plan on adding that extra information in the future though. Here is what it looks like now:
    RMC v2 Profession and Race.JPG

When creating a new version, all of those fields are editable. Just use the same format as the existing races and professions and you should be fine.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Thank you Dakadin. Much appreciated!

Blog Entries
    Is there any possibility of having the dice used for initiative be malleable? I'd like to be able to use a percentile roll instead of 2d10 for example to provide more variability for example.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yes, I planned on adding some other initiative options but wasn't going to for this initial release. I just remembered though that the ruleset is actually using d100 instead of 2d10 because it is what I use. I will see about adding an option for this release so you can choose between the two options. Are there any other initiative rolls that people use? If they are just different dice, I should be able to incorporate it soon.

Totally stoked! Thanks a million! wooohoo

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Is there any possibility of having the dice used for initiative be malleable? I'd like to be able to use a percentile roll instead of 2d10 for example to provide more variability for example.
    It isn't completely malleable where you can drag whatever dice you want but I did add an option for it with the following possible values:
    Core: 2d10
    d100
    Open-Ended
    High Open-Ended
    Low Open-Ended

It will default to Core: 2d10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    It isn't completely malleable where you can drag whatever dice you want but I did add an option for it with the following possible values:
    Core: 2d10
    d100
    Open-Ended
    High Open-Ended
    Low Open-Ended

It will default to Core: 2d10.
    Seems like a good cross section of what people might want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I would hold off until the new version since you can create the races directing in FG and export them as a module. I've tested exporting them as a module and it works great. All the races from C&T are already in there and the GM can share them with the PCs if he wants to allow them. For the professions, right now it will only all the basic information and not the skill costs or spell lists. I plan on adding that extra information in the future though. Here is what it looks like now:
    RMC v2 Profession and Race.JPG

When creating a new version, all of those fields are editable. Just use the same format as the existing races and professions and you should be fine.
    For us Shadow World uses ... that is particularly awesome. Thank-you Dakadian!

Blog Entries
    Is there anything in particular we need to watch out for when opening existing games in the new ruleset?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

This is Great news, well done and thanks for all the hard work Dakadin

Thread Information