DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 34 First ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    I wanted to install the RMC ruleset on FGU, bought it in the Forge but then nothing more happened?
    The RMC ruleset is available in the FG store, not the Forge: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....php?id=DGA080
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe is correct, the RMC ruleset is available at the link he posted.

I’m guessing you got the FRP extension (which is available on the forge), the FRP extension requires the RMC ruleset to be present to work, since it just modifies the RMC ruleset to make it FRP.

Thanks, and how do I get the FRPG extension from the forge to my FGU installation (I have bought and installed the RMC ruleset already)? And where can I see , that its now FRPG?

Is the initiative system now changed to phases like FRPG and the skills have all categories and tables as FRPG?

Thanks
    Micael

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Thanks, and how do I get the FRPG extension from the forge to my FGU installation (I have bought and installed the RMC ruleset already)? And where can I see , that its now FRPG?

Is the initiative system now changed to phases like FRPG and the skills have all categories and tables as FRPG?

Thanks
    Micael
    You'll need to go here to get the extension.

After you have 'purchased' it (it's free), update Fantasy Grounds.

For the question about initiative, I am not sure, I do not use FRP. I am pretty sure the skills have categories though.

You might ask in the thread for FRP.

No there is no phases in the FRP extension unfortunately, the original RMC had this then removed it. It beyond my skill to add it again.

Tell you the truth, I gone to a single phases system that worth super well and I would not go back to a 3-phase system.

Basically you still have quick and deliberate actions however this add +10 or -10 to initiative. The rest the actions is completed at the same time. It makes combat far quicker; I can get through a 7 on 7 combat in 1-2 hours unlike 3 phases system that way taking up to a while session 3-4 hours.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

For reference for anyone else looking - I could not find a way to get this working with FGC (FantasyGrounds Classic) - at least not my version purchased through Steam. it appears that their messages that they aren't updating the classic app anymore also includes that it won't download files from the forge, so I could not get these extension files. FGU appears to be working correctly, though - even the "Demo" version.

Thanks Ardem and all others who worked on this, it's looking pretty sweet so far!

Updates for Fantasy Grounds Classic were stopped in June 2021. All new features and capabilities, including the Forge, are not supported in FG Classic.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information