Joshua Stream Pre
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Yeah it’s a known problem on Unity. It works on classic though.

Thanks for response! I just hope that in time this and other rule-sets will be compatible with Unity.

anyone else having trouble post update? i just updated my fg, and it crashed my access completely to my session. i also updated my morecore and at least recovered my heroes tab but i no longer have images, story, groups etc... anyone else have this issue or any ideas?? i have a session tomorrow and hope i dont have to cancel my game. I have included a ss.snip.jpg

Blog Entries
    Ill try and look at this over the weekend but it wont be in time for your game.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ill try and look at this over the weekend but it wont be in time for your game.
    I really appreciate it, I'm going to head with my game tonight I've got to work around where thank goodness I have my library created where I can still access my essentials from that to get by and the character sheets are still accessible so we're going to soldier through tonight and I appreciate anything you find later on and thank you very very much

Blog Entries
    daboking can I have a copy of the extension that you are using?

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information