FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    It is opening with some errors on my side, here is my console.log :https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq94oZ32i0FzhfZ7...yJ-Lw?e=FEmM3B

Blog Entries
    If anyone has some characters they could export and load up to help others get started that would be great.
    If you find other errors let me know...

Thank you for the update!
    I'm going to host a campaign for L5R, so i'm shure my players will click everywhere and everything and encounter all errors there are, if they do i'll let you know.
    One thing I noticed:
    There is a button to roll explosive successes. When i click it with explosive successes available, all is fine.
    But when i click it without explovive successes present the following things happen:
    1) i get an Error message: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actions.lua"]:5:11: attempt to concatenate field 'sDesc' (a nil value)
    2) somehow more skill die are added to all following throws
    3) the button throws the error now, even if explosive successes are present

Thanks again for your work.

Want to thank Damned for this!

I am getting a warning about fonts, knows that this is not an error, but wondering if there is a way to fix. Message is:

[WARNING] font:Could not find TTF font file. (MoreCore) (graphics/graphics_fonts_mc.xml) (graphics/fonts/Calandra.ttf)

I am also getting the following Error message:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "desktop/scripts/chat_window.lua"]:11: attempt to call field 'retrieveLaunchMessages' (a nil value)

The sidebar is missing, and at the bottom of the screen, right next to where it would be, there is a button, clicking on it brings up:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string 'button_visibility"]:3: attempt to call field 'setSidebarVisibilityState (a nil value)

Using FGU, got it from Forge and Updated.

Blog Entries
    Hi Shinjox.

Are you on a Mac? I dont think that font should matter. I have updated in MoreCore and will post (soonish).
    Can you post the versions of MoreCore and the extension you are using?

Current builds (as at time of writing)

MoreCore Ruleset (Version 1.64 202200403)

MoreCore - Legend of the Five Rings 5the Edition - Version 0.4

I suspect you have an unpacked copy of one or the other?

mRBasilisk88 apologies. I had forgotten your post. I have found a work around and will update soonish.

Well, apparently while I had MoreCore, it seems that I forgot to get it through the Forge. Now that I have both through the Forge, it is all good.

hello, te dice don't show any icons

Blog Entries
    Hello vankar please can you share a screenshot.
    We dont have access to skin the dice.
    If you roll from the character sheet the Chat Window will show the dice icons.

i roll al the rolls from the character sheet

Thread Information