STAR TREK 2d20

Cheapest way to upgrade my original Standard Licence to the Ultimate Unity licence?

I don't appear to get any discount other than the one offered to everyone even as an existing customer? That seems wrong.

Would it be better for me to just buy the discounted Standard Unity License at the 30% now offered and then upgrade to ultimate?

Or will that be more expensive than just buying the ultimate at 10% off?
    Last edited by FunkenGruven; March 28th, 2020 at 00:58.

Blog Entries
    Where did you buy your current license? If you bought it on the FG Store, your upgrade discount should apply when you add the item to the cart. If you bought it on Steam, then you will have to wait until FGU is released on Steam.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Where did you buy your current license? If you bought it on the FG Store, your upgrade discount should apply when you add the item to the cart. If you bought it on Steam, then you will have to wait until FGU is released on Steam.
    Currently, for standard users (non-steam), there is no discount to the Ultimate Unity, only for the standard unity.

So you can see why I'm a bit upset, I have to pay full price for the Unity Ultimate license....

Blog Entries
    I thought their was a discount for both standard and ultimate upgrades, but from same type to same type. But if your not seeing that, you could email [email protected] and they can verify exactly what discounts should show up for you.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I thought their was a discount for both standard and ultimate upgrades, but from same type to same type. But if your not seeing that, you could email [email protected] and they can verify exactly what discounts should show up for you.
    There is a discount as you said "from same type to same type".

Again, what I am trying to figure out is why there isn't a discount for Standard license users that want to upgrade to an Ultimate Unity License.

Blog Entries
    As suggested, contact support, they are the only ones who would know more.

Thread Information