DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by lordmungo View Post
    Having the same issue, did yous guys leave it running and get a favourable outcome?
    Yes, eventually, but also only after provided in this thread, so whether patience or a new file, I'm not sure.

All I get is Fantasy Grounds has stopped working this program will now close.

I purchased the new Fantasy Grounds Unity and installed it (reinstalled 10 times already), but the only way I can get it to run is in safe mode. Anytime I launch it I get a window that says "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I had to install it in safe mode as well, because the updater would not load in a normal environment.

I am new and having similar issues. Forgive me for sounding ignorant but when you say registration number are you talking about the License key?

It started a couple of days ago. I am in the same boat as the others. I paid for the Unity. Downloaded and tried to install. It wouldn't update kept going in a loop. I finally got it to work but now I have a license error. It basically states that it is invalid and the screen that comes up is for the free version. I checked the number in the registry and everything matches what I have as shown on the order history screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Am getting Invalid License message every time I launch.

On Mac/Catalina - I've successfully logged in with my FG credentials, linked to Steam, AND entered my KS FGU license in the updater.

When I launch, I ALWAYS get "License Check failed - Check your FG Settings to ..." (and why is this log text not selectable?).

The only place I can put the license in on the updater panel and I get NO error when I login there. What's going on here?

@ardakkumerian,

Make sure that you copy and paste your FGU license key exactly as it shows up in your Order History (including capitalization and dashes).
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information