Joshua Stream Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Looking for Cthulhu game

    Ive run CoC a good bit a long time ago, but I have never been a player. I'm interested in play online in FG if anybody needs a person.

    Nebulous (Jason)

  2. #2
    Yep also looking got a CoC game . Have fun a couple as keeper but not online or on FG, which I'm new to.
    Cheers
    Zac

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Shields; Tyne & Wear: UK
    Posts
    56
    What time-zones are you in? I'm going to be starting a merry little romp in London in a week or so. I'm just putting the finishing touches to encounters etc then I'm good to go.

    Just put it up on the game calendar for 7th April

    I live in the UK so something compatible with GMT (moving over to summer-time this weekend). I have a classic FG Ultimate licence. Any other questions - just ask.

    Norman

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cearlan View Post
    What time-zones are you in? I'm going to be starting a merry little romp in London in a week or so. I'm just putting the finishing touches to encounters etc then I'm good to go.

    Just put it up on the game calendar for 7th April

    I live in the UK so something compatible with GMT (moving over to summer-time this weekend). I have a classic FG Ultimate licence. Any other questions - just ask.

    Norman
    Hi I am on the Dorset coast, currently it feels like 1920 but it is the same time zone. Remind me what systems. Characters etc.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Shields; Tyne & Wear: UK
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
    Hi I am on the Dorset coast, currently it feels like 1920 but it is the same time zone. Remind me what systems. Characters etc.
    7e CoC ... still working on Pregens ... but should be done by midweek. Aye times is 'ard at present. I am still working so not isolating just yet - though I feel that could well be on the horizon.

    Stay Safe

    Norman

  6. #6
    Has this game filled out? I am east coast in the USA, but if there is space... and the day/time works... I am interested.

    ##... Darnit... the time wont work for me. Good luck and have fun!
    Last edited by i3ullseye; April 4th, 2020 at 07:45.
    i3ullseye

    ~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

    Ultimate License holder

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cearlan View Post
    7e CoC ... still working on Pregens ... but should be done by midweek. Aye times is 'ard at present. I am still working so not isolating just yet - though I feel that could well be on the horizon.

    Stay Safe

    Norman
    Ok could be up for that.
    Have been working from home and home schooling but 2 weeks off now. Have a colleague very keen the do some investigation too.
    Zac ( Zax#5633 on Discord)
    Last edited by John Bull; April 4th, 2020 at 10:59.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Shields; Tyne & Wear: UK
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
    Ok could be up for that.
    Have been working from home and home schooling but 2 weeks off now. Have a colleague very keen the do some investigation too.
    Zac ( Zax#5633 on Discord)
    Hi Zac,
    Yeah there have only been two spaces taken so far, so if you and your buddy want to jump aboard, I'd love to accomodate you both. Just confirm if you are both ready for some Thames based Terror and I'll add you.

    Norm / Cearlan

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Shields; Tyne & Wear: UK
    Posts
    56
    Sorry @i3ullseye, but it's UK time. Not able to accommodate EST timezone just yet as I'm not self-isolating yet ;-)

    Norm

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Shields; Tyne & Wear: UK
    Posts
    56
    Sorry for the late notice - but due to RL intruding, I'm having to postpone tonight's game. Apologies all round

    Norm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in