5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

possible armor table problem

Hi I am trying to pull up "Hide" (Medium Armor) from the armor table but when I do it gives me Hide from adventuring gear instead of hide armor .. I am using 5e ..

hide armor.jpg

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Both Hide from the Armour table and from the items list both show up as hide armour for me. There's nothing in the PHB that opens an item like in your screenshot, so I'm not sure where that comes from. Is it coming from another module perhaps?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacchaeus,, yes you were right !.. it was the Ghosts of Saltmarsh module I had opened.. guess it was a conflict with that module. Maybe check into that and see why it opens the adventuring gear hide instead of armor ? anyway thanks to pointing me to the right direction at least I can work around to get a copy of the hide armor anyway ..

Edit.. I was trying to get the hide armor from the PHB when this was happening. Also I went to the items list and there are 2 "Hides" one from PHB and one from Ghosts of Saltmarsh..so yes thats it for sure
    Last edited by Octavious; March 27th, 2020 at 23:39.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

I'll have a look. The Hide in Ghosts of Saltmarsh is obviously found in a treasure parcel somewhere. I may need to rename it since it seems to conflict with Hide Armour
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information