FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: calendar issue

calendar issue

hi.

i have a fg user who i "accepted" into my campaign in calendar. he reported not able to see dates i set up for game sessions (see image of his and my screen below).

i then tried deleting him and had him rejoin, accepted again, and result is same.

player screen
    20200326_145918.jpg

gm screen
    Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.42.45.png
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Blog Entries
    Has he entered a time zone in his user profile?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

that was it. (resolved) thx!
    -----

new issue:

one of my players have not been able to see calendar... these are the thing he has done:
    - logged into fg
    - followed calendar link via discord, then opened a browser through discord
    - followed link from fg message i sent -- same result (see image)
    - tried on all devices as well as laptop

other players can see; i can see... what are we missing?

this is the same result:

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----

Have they recently joined the forums? Have they had any posts in the forums?

What's their FG username? I can check to see if there is a role issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@trenloe - thx for prompt response... does it matter if i post username here?
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

@trenloe - thx for prompt response... does it matter if i post username here?
    I don't think it matters - all usernames are pretty much public. If you're concerned you can PM me.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

TheKurstOne
    -----

I can't see anything obvious on that account.

To verify - the link you've sent is to a game calendar that isn't set to "private"? If it is set to private, just providing a link won't allow someone not accepted or invited to the calendar to view it.

You can add them to the calendar - at the bottom of the player list enter their FG username in the "Enter Forum Username" box and click the "Submit" button to the right. This will allow them to access the calendar and accept the invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    ...set to "private"?

aw crud. that's exactly why. thx!
    -----

Thread Information