FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    FYI, my group could get the updates but they haven't bought any add-ons. I'm the DM and they use mine. Have the rest of you bought add-ons? My errors seem to be related purchased items.

Quote Originally Posted by csowders View Post
    FYI, my group could get the updates but they haven't bought any add-ons. I'm the DM and they use mine. Have the rest of you bought add-ons? My errors seem to be related purchased items.
    Mine is a brand new, fresh install. Literally just bought the license.

Ran FG Updater (classic) - looks like a known issue at this point posting image in case it helps resolve whatever the issue might be. Updater.png & UpdateLog.png
    Last edited by Joe813210; March 27th, 2020 at 02:56.

I tried deleting the vault files and updating. It is still having the same error on the wizards and curse of strahd files and will not open the program. I had it opened prior to updating and it worked fine. Yes, it is the purchased add-on and a couple of pathfinder standard files for me.
    Last edited by Corinthar; March 27th, 2020 at 02:51.

Running into the same issues. Failed to update, then Windows error that this cannot run.
    Last edited by Maylum; March 27th, 2020 at 03:01.

This looks to be a known issue at this point everyone - other FG Forum threads indicate FG staff is aware & working on the issue(s)

Just looking at the expanded log, it looks like it grabs some sort of xml manifest file. It then tries to extract the files in the manifest to the proper locations but it wasn't able to download the file from whatever server the file is on so there's no archive to extract from. Maybe the developers need to validate the archives and reupload them?

We just had an issue with the FGC update server a couple hours ago; and we just got it back online. It should be good to go now.

Regards,
    JPG

Most of the updates go through except the FantasyGrounds.exe file. See attached picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can you try going to your Fantasy Grounds application folder specified in the FG Settings, and delete FantasyGrounds.exe?
    (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds\)

Then, please run the FGUpdaterEngine.exe application and let it run a new Update to grab the correct program file.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information