STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Same problems with Call of Cthulhu packages.

Tried all the usual with Classic. Now have less data in my folders, and update isn't working.

Actually made it worse.

Advice folks - recover that vault folder or files folks - you'll need 'em

Hello,

I have the same issue : unable to extract files:
    - Checking package 5E-addons for updates
    updating extensions/5E_Theme_Wizards.ext
    HandleFile: Unable to save file (extensions/5E_Theme_Wizards.ext
    updating extensions/5E_Language_Fonts_FR_Wizards.ext) in product (5E-ad
    HandleFIle: Unable to save file (extensions/5E_Language_Fonts_FR_Wizards.ext)
    updating extensions/5E_Language_Fonts_Wizards.ext
    HandleFIle: Unable to save file (extensions/5E_Language_Fonts_Wizards.ext)

Any way to fix this? Is there a way to get these files and install them myself?

Exact same problem. Run it through Steam - it tells me my PC doesnt support the app. Run it directly as Admin and do all the Vault folder manipulation per the many threads dating back to 2014. Installed it to multiple places, gone into the registry and deleted all the keys. Its not just WOTC files, its the Pathfinder files (Runelords etc..) Seems related to Steam purchases but it did give me some of my Castles and Crusades files. Reinstall, lather rinse repeat. This is broken AF. I shouldnt have to waste multiple hours on a 150+ dollar baseline software, let alone not have access to HUNDREDS of dollars worth of add ons.

I'm getting the same errors. The folders are extensions, modules, and portraits. Has anyone submitted a support ticket?

I did not - I havent seen how to do that.

Exact same issue here, have done complete delete of ALL FG folders. Reboot, fresh reinstall, and same cycle beings again. If it was just some update mods not loading it would be workable but the nail in the coffin is the "this app cant run on your PC" windows message that kills it afterwards

We can submit trouble tickets? Since when??!?!11one

Heres somthing interesting, at the end of the update the FantasyGrounds.exe application is 0kb in size

I've emailed support. Based on all of this and given it's a web installer, sounds like there is some corruption server side

Thread Information