5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Unable to extract file

SaveToVault
    Unable to extract file (Extension 5e theme wizards )

there are several of these. to many to type out.

i have changed nothing on that system. i loaded up FG today and did updater. got all those errors. then when finished, it said that this app cant run on your PC. i got pretty upset at some point and just uninstalled it all and re-downloaded the link and tried again. same thing.

any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

oh.. seems to be running fine on one of my other systems. thats very strange. i made ZERO changes to anything.

Are you running current FG version (FG Classic) or early release version (FG Unity)?

Did you use the default data directory for your installation?
    If not, can you check the security on the data directory specified in the settings to make sure that the Everyone user group has access to write to it?

Regards,
    JPG

this one is FG classic. i changed the dir to D:Fantasy Grounds and the data to D:Fantasy Grounds/Data the same as i had it before. and the same as i have it on my other two systems. i do have permissions. it downloads alot of stuff. just some it doesn't. then says it cant run on this PC.

i just uninstalled again. did another fresh download for fgwebinstall from the link here under downloads. same exact thing again.
    Last edited by Kordin; March 27th, 2020 at 00:54.

Running into the same issue. Can't read Vault info and then can't run on this computer.

5e theme wizards.ext
    5e language fonts fr wizards.ext
    modules/pathfinder playtest core data.mod
    bestiary.mod
    modules/fg5ea01.mod
    fgwa00.mod
    fgwa01.mod
    dwtp10fg.mod
    darkwoulfetokenpack1.mod
    dwtp2fg.mod
    looks like a ton of darkwoufes token paks.. jans mods odd and ends vol 1
    ton more of the toke packs. tome of beasts.mod and more
    starship chambers.mod
    CoS.mod
    Cos players mod
    decend into ave.mod
    dd dungeon masters guild map.mod
    dd dungeon masters guilde.mod

and a whole lot of others not loading. the more that i looked at it almost all content failed .

sorry for the hard on the eyes txt here. just trying to give you an idea of what i am seeing. and hopefully get it fixed.

I am having a similar issue in that when I run the updater on FGC it is unable to save files and only certain ones. I have attached a screenshot of the updater log file for reference. FGC Updater log screen shot.PNG

Please go to the FG data folder specified in your Settings, delete the "vault" folder, and run a new Update. That should reset the files.

Regards,
    JPG

deleted Vault folder. ran new update. same exact thing happened.

I've been having problems with getting the D&D Player's Handbook I just purchased a half hour ago to load. Deleting the vault made things worse, not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgzilla View Post
    I am having a similar issue in that when I run the updater on FGC it is unable to save files and only certain ones. I have attached a screenshot of the updater log file for reference. FGC Updater log screen shot.PNG
    I am having the exact same issue.

Thread Information