5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Network timeout after upgrade

On FGC v3.3.10 and just upgraded to Ultimate. Since then, two things have happened.

First, I get this error when checking for updates:

Fantasy Grounds Updater v3.3.8
    Getting packages from FG server
    ERROR - GetProducts: Network: time out
    Retrying in 10 seconds

Second, when I try to connect from the free version from another computer on the same network (which was connection fine before the upgrade on my GM computer), it gets an error trying to check the license.

I uninstalled from my GM computer, reinstalled, but during installation, I get the same network timeout error. When I try to log in again with my FG web account, I get:
    HandleUserCookie
    Network
    time out

What next?

Welcome to the FG forums.

See the info in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sers-Important
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Know what? I release *one* address that port "forwarding" (yep, I've been Cox'd), but not two others I was using when I was first testing the port forward. Thanks, Trenloe!

Quote Originally Posted by Robb327 View Post
    yep, I've been Cox'd
    Haha - it's a pain, but glad you got it sorted out!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information