STAR TREK 2d20

The New Token style

I really-really like the new token style, with the creature's portrait going out of bounds of the actual border. It looks very good

All that aside, is there anyway we can get a template for it? Like a psd or something so I can create my own tokens, even create tokens for my PCs in the same manner?

Thanks in advance!

I don't think I can but if you have photoshop you can do it yourself.

Start with a 300x300 transparent background and then in a new layer draw a coloured circle (or several in different layers). Then in another layer create the ring. Then save that as your template.

Open the image that you want to make a token from and then drag it into the template. Resize as necessary. Now select the coloured circle layer and use the magic wand tool to make a selection of the circle. Then press CTRL+SHIFT+I to invert the selection. Now select the image layer and your eraser tool and erase the bits of the image that you don't want in the token.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I don't think I can but if you have photoshop you can do it yourself.

Start with a 300x300 transparent background and then in a new layer draw a coloured circle (or several in different layers). Then in another layer create the ring. Then save that as your template.

Open the image that you want to make a token from and then drag it into the template. Resize as necessary. Now select the coloured circle layer and use the magic wand tool to make a selection of the circle. Then press CTRL+SHIFT+I to invert the selection. Now select the image layer and your eraser tool and erase the bits of the image that you don't want in the token.
    You can also make the selection of the circle, then inverse your selection, and use the layer mask to hide the parts you don't like.
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Thread Information