SWADE Playlist

Deadlands Reloaded - Card Table help

**Edit realized I did not mention Deadlands**

If anyone could direct me to a place i could find help on how to utilize the card table it would be really appreciated. I am having 2 issues.

First I cannot seem to have a card game with players (Me as Marshal) without everyone seeing everyones cards, me seeing everyones cards, or me seeing no ones cards. I would like to be able to add a NPC to the card table and see just their cards as the Posse plays against the house.

Second what are the paramenters to adding a person to the table? I to be able to add some NPC's but not others.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TheKurstOne; March 26th, 2020 at 04:15.

Really hoping someone can offer some help here. We are playing tomorrow and I still haven't found a good source for how to solve my issues on the card table extension in Fantasy Grounds for the Deadlands Game.

Sorry, not on the forums much laterly. First should check using FGU or FGC?

Checked under FGC. First, double check that you have "make hands private" set. Right click and at 6 position it should say "Make hands public", if its says "make hands private" you need to toggle it back.

NPCs require a token linked to it, you can tell by looking at the top between ID icon and Speech Icon, if just a brown circle, it lacks a token link. TO link a token, if you are using one from module that doesn't have a token, you can copy it to a new category under NPCs and then drop them there, open up the new copy, unlock it (padlock icon at top, locked is closed, unlocked is open), then drop a token on its token Icon.

You may not have noticed it not having one as SW gives a default token of the first letter if it doesn't have one already when dropping into Combat Tracker.

Apologies if explanation is a bit much, but since you seemed a new user I was explaining as explicitly as possible.

Also, there are 2 servers I am aware for FG support:
    Official FG Server: https://discord.gg/k4Fedb
    Unofficial Fantasy Grounds College, dont have link for that right now.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Ember of the Last War
    Current Project: Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Resumed
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information