Classic as well?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

I'm guessing if there's been no update 3 weeks ago that's still the case? We just had to migrate to FGU because of ISP related port forwarding issues and all the players have their own content so we'd like the DM to be able to allow us to level up our characters again.

Is this STILL not working in FGU???

This is still not working (in Unity) it would seem. I was planning a purchase for a character concept I have in mind but if I can't use it in anyone else's game, there's no point in buying that book.
    Last edited by NinjaL0gic; November 20th, 2020 at 22:57. Reason: Added version

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Any update on this beng fixed?
    Classic as well?
    Explain, cos you know how FG works - DM has to have the modules purchased on their account, not the players, so this has to be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Explain, cos you know how FG works - DM has to have the modules purchased on their account, not the players, so this has to be something else.
    This quote would seem to indicate otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I believe there is currently an issue where modules owned by players, but not owned by GM, are not able to be authorized by the GM. The GM has not ever been able to access player modules; but should be able to authorize players to use modules. Only the GM can share their modules.
    JPG
    Last edited by NinjaL0gic; November 21st, 2020 at 00:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    If a player owns a module that the DM does not, that module will show on the DM activation screen and they can then allow the player to use that module. However it is not currently working.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just checking to see if this issue has been addressed yet. I purchased the Advanced Class module so that I can play a Skald character. Our DM does not own that module but I was able to see it a couple of sessions at first but now it's not there. We can't seem to figure out the secret to keep it available to me. According to the DM, he has never seen it pop up in his library for approval. Has anyone come up with a stable answer?

I think this issue hasn't yet been resolved. I'd suggest you create your character in your own campaign and then import it into the DMs one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I think this issue hasn't yet been resolved. I'd suggest you create your character in your own campaign and then import it into the DMs one.
    Thanks for the reply but the character has already been created. The biggest issue I have is leveling. The modules were there for session zero (character creation) and for second level but at third level they were not there so at first I couldn't drag and drop. We did some rebooting and updating and we finally got them to show up for the leveling but have no clue what made them show up. It's been two sessions now that they are not there and I believe we are getting close to leveling up again and I was hoping it was something on my end that I could do so the modules would show up because I hate to bother the DM with this.

Thread Information