STAR TREK 2d20

GM with 35 years exp in 3.5e Europe (looking to Gage interest)

Hi all,

My name is Keith, been playing D&D for over 35 years, starting with 1st ed, and ending on 3.5, never really found 4 interesting and as for five never, really played it. however, i am currently looking to set up a new campaign for 3.5 edition using fantasy grounds (i will need to do some research lol as im new to this system) i have played online many times. so i thought i would post this to see if there would be any interest in a 3.5ed game based in Europe.

Price would be £5 per session charged in monthly amounts of £20 per player. played once a week or £35 per player played 2 times a week.
    payment would be made through pay pal on the 1st of each month

please post below if this is something you would be interested in so that i could gage interest

would be looking at around 6 players.
    game set in Eberron or even my own setting, to be decided later.

cheers

keith

im in the US but i don't work I'm on disability so schedule is open even if we norm asleep on the side of the pond and i would be interested in a 3.5e campaign if we start beyond lvl 1 and we use voice (skype preferred but i have discord also or i can download whatever) but I'm not sure how 20 euro (i don't have the euro dollar sign lol)converts to USD

£20 uk pounds works out to around $25 us
    £35 uk pounds works out to around $45 us
    cheers

thanks so yeah $25 a month for 4 sesions i would be good with if we can start at like lvl 5 or 10

Thread Information