Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Thread: 5e Combat stats

love your ext.
    can you add stats for the other numbers rolled 1 - one, 3 two's, 5 threes, 3 fours or ones 1% two's 3% threes 6% and so on.

I add that stuff in to the next update @toadmar.

Cheers, Steve.

Oooo that will be very nice and helpful Stv!!

Don't hold your breath for a new update though guys, I'm in the middle of something else atm, but I *will* get around to it at some point.

Cheers, Steve.

Totally understand Steve! This ain't no payin' gig - lol!! I appreciate you adding some functionality though. My players look forward to the end of night tallies...

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Stv, be aware... if chose to move or post this to the DMsGuild you need to be aware of the implications to the CCA and how that will effect you intellectual property rights. Including that you will no longer be able to distribute this anywhere else, ever. And that you may be granting WotC and all other DMsG authors to use your code without permission or attribution.
    I've only just seen this post LordEntrails, don't know how I missed it.
    From what you've written I think this extension can stay firmly in the FG message boards
    Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers, Steve.

This extension seems very fun. Would there be a way to include some other combat stats (in addition to Healing done) like Damage Dealt, and Damage Received? These both seem like stats players would be entertained knowing.

Hi Rades,
    I'm pretty sure I catered for damage dealt in the extension already. When I get around to looking at this extension again, I should be able to add in damage received I think.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information