Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: 5e Combat stats

Another couple of incompatibilities - not complaining, just sharing my testing. The /dieresults failed to report any rolls when I had the following enabled.

5e - Halfing Luck
    5e - Automatic Mirror Image

I'm sure both of these are trapping for 1s and/or 20s.

Thanks for the heads up dotsoncs.
    I'll see if there's anything I can do about it.

Cheers, Steve.
    Last edited by Stv; May 25th, 2020 at 21:37.

I have neither of those extension available to me, as they are a paid resource on the DM's Guild unfortunately.

Did the /dieresults show nothing at all when you invoked it, or did it just miss the 1's ?

Cheers, Steve.

It missed both the 1s and 20s. I'm guessing the Mirror Image spell is trapping the 20s because of the spell text:

"Each time a creature targets you with an attack during the spell's duration, roll a d20 to determine whether the attach instead targets one of your duplicates"

That's odd really, all my coding also calls the previous functions so it *should" all still work ok.
    I'll ping a message to the other author and see if he has any ideas, but I can't promise we can get the extensions to work together.

Cheers, Steve.

We'll get them working together!
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

New version attached to post #1, should now work alongside
    5e - Halfing Luck.
    Thanks to Kentmccullough for helping with that

Thread Information