DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Thread: 5e Combat stats

Another couple of incompatibilities - not complaining, just sharing my testing. The /dieresults failed to report any rolls when I had the following enabled.

5e - Halfing Luck
    5e - Automatic Mirror Image

I'm sure both of these are trapping for 1s and/or 20s.

Thanks for the heads up dotsoncs.
    I'll see if there's anything I can do about it.

Cheers, Steve.
    Last edited by Stv; May 25th, 2020 at 21:37.

I have neither of those extension available to me, as they are a paid resource on the DM's Guild unfortunately.

Did the /dieresults show nothing at all when you invoked it, or did it just miss the 1's ?

Cheers, Steve.

It missed both the 1s and 20s. I'm guessing the Mirror Image spell is trapping the 20s because of the spell text:

"Each time a creature targets you with an attack during the spell's duration, roll a d20 to determine whether the attach instead targets one of your duplicates"

That's odd really, all my coding also calls the previous functions so it *should" all still work ok.
    I'll ping a message to the other author and see if he has any ideas, but I can't promise we can get the extensions to work together.

Cheers, Steve.

We'll get them working together!
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

New version attached to post #1, should now work alongside
    5e - Halfing Luck.
    Thanks to Kentmccullough for helping with that

can you put this on dms guild as a pay as you want type thing so i can get alerts on updates ty

I may well do that, but this seems to be throwing a few odd errors for my group that I can't track down at the moment. Once I can fix it I will post it there as well as on the FG forums.

Cheers, Steve.

Blog Entries
    Stv, be aware... if chose to move or post this to the DMsGuild you need to be aware of the implications to the CCA and how that will effect you intellectual property rights. Including that you will no longer be able to distribute this anywhere else, ever. And that you may be granting WotC and all other DMsG authors to use your code without permission or attribution.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information