5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[COVID Games] [5e] [Classic] [Sat March 28th 3pm GMT] - Journey to the Buried Vale

PARTY IS FULL - Will accept a couple of reserves in case of no-shows

Title: Journey to the Buried Vale
    FG ruleset: 5e
    FG Classic
    License type needed: Demo (free) or Standard
    Start time and date and time zone: Saturday, March 28th, 3pm GMT
    Duration: 2-3 hours
    TimeAndDate.com link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...15&p1=136&ah=3
    Voice comm requirements: Discord (voice only)
    Other requirements: None. Pregenerated characters will be provided. Minimum of 5 players required.

Please ensure that you have Fantasy Grounds Classic installed and updated, as well as a Discord account. We will use the FantasyGrounds Discord channel for voice chat. Please use a headset and mic.

This is a short adventure for five 1st-level dwarven characters. New D&D or Fantasy Grounds players welcome.

I will open the session an hour before the start time so that you can claim and become familiar with your character. If you are a new player, we can talk through the character features. A quick lesson from Fantasy Grounds College is highly recommended for a brand new FG player (https://fantasygroundscollege.net/)!

"With the snows of winter receding, the scouts of Citadel Hoarfrost have spotted an unexplored cave nearby in the Buried Vale. As their first assignment, a group of young dwarven adventurers has been selected to journey to the vale and delve the recent discovery. But is their assignment all that it seems, and what dangers await them in the Buried Vale?"

Characters available (all mountain dwarves):
    Vondal, Paladin
    Berend, Fighter
    Artina, Cleric
    Travok, Rogue
    Thorfay, Wizard

Maximum number of players: 5 players
    Confirmed players:
    Shevatas
    MichaelBaggins
    Caelum67
    Samwise0
    Trib Adris

Reserves:
    Squlk
    Last edited by dendarii; March 27th, 2020 at 19:23.

Hi there.. I am interested, good knowledge of 5e a bit new to fantasy grounds, just go the software 3 days ago but im working on it.

Confirmed. See you on Saturday!

Hi, I'd love to join. I just bought the software after my plans to play D&D with some IRL friends got ruined by the epidemic. I have never played D&D before, only watched ohers play. I'm also fairly new to FG, although I have played around with the player's handbook, character creation and so on. I don't want to be a pain for anyone, but I'd love to get into this.

Please ensure that you have Fantasy Grounds Classic installed and updated, as well as a Discord account. We will use the FantasyGrounds Discord channel for voice chat. Please use a headset and mic.

This is a short adventure for five 1st-level dwarven characters. New D&D or Fantasy Grounds players welcome.

Characters available (all mountain dwarves):
    Vondal, Paladin
    Berend, Fighter
    Artina, Cleric
    Travok, Rogue
    Thorfay, Wizard

"Morning..."

I'd love to give it a try. Long time role player and familiar with the 5e. Just looking to get into the Fantasy Grounds system so would love to have a chance to try it out.

Malcolm.

Confirmed. See you on Saturday!

Confirmed, Caelum67. See you on Saturday!

Hey denarii, I very interested but I have FGU hope that's not going to be a deal breaker?

I'm running this in Classic, and unfortunately you can't use Unity to connect.

Hey dendarii. I'm also interested in joining. Decently knowledged about 5e. I'm new to FG, but I will do my best to do some research.

Thread Information