DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Horstman View Post
    Yup, Teamviewer should work. It's free for non-commercial use if I'm not mistaken.
    It is.

I use Rdp to a windows 10 box. works good unless you minimize or disconnect the rdp window.

Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    There is one option. This assumes that you have the right licensing (GM has Ultimate). I do not want to promote, in any way, bypassing Smiteworks (SW) licensing models.

My daughter's group has one player that just can't seem to get his instance to connect. The way they worked around this was to have another player live stream his instance in Discord and take actions on that other player's part. This allowed the first player to see what was going on and participate in the voice banter. It is clunky and doesn't allow for things like using "wisper" or for the one player to interact with the software in any way, but it got them through their game just last night.

Mods and SW , please let me know if this is out of line or violates your licensing model.

JM2CP
    Yeah doing same thing through Discord, a player of mine sharing his screen in discord. Seems to work well. We finally did that because a player of mine has such horrible PC and connection, that it is not worth logging in. He looks at Discord on his phone.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I had 2 new gamers last weekend and it all happened on the fly....so we rolled them up some characters before game play....I had 2 of my seasoned players grab their regular PC's and they also each grabbed one of the 2 new PC's and the new players shared PC's and they would just switch back and forth as it became their turn to play.....it was a little slow but it worked so the new players could see if they were interested in playing on a more regular basis....They loved it...so they are now downloading their own versions.....anyways, there is a way for a player to play without a PC as long as they do not mind sharing a PC during the game session. Hope this helps!

What about www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now? Do you have to install anything? I know the free account one would give you an hour of time but looking for options.

Also what is the possibility that Fantasy Grounds might be on stadia.google.com? If it was would that work for people with slow connections or could not install? I have not used the service. I know first problem is it is not currently offered there.

Any other services out there that might work?

Thread Information