FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to add own maps or images in FGU?

How do I add my own images to an adventure? I saved png and jpeg files to D:\Fantasy Grounds\data\campaigns\5E Sample Campaign\images where all the images are held, but they don't show up in Maps folder - it only shows the ones that came with the sample campaign, not the ones I saved myself.

And please make the default to NOT be in the cloud for the world to see when you launch. Someone connected to my game, glad I wasn't AFK.

Click on assets and find the file called campaign to find your images. Drag them from there ip and drop in the images and maps window.

Put a password on your campaign or set it to private.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Click on assets and find the file called campaign to find your images. Drag them from there ip and drop in the images and maps window.
    Thanks found it.

But do I have to do this extra step for every single image? That would be quite tedious, and I don't see why such an extra step is required to make the already awful FG UX even worse. At least in CoC I just save them and they appear under in-game Images button.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Put a password on your campaign or set it to private.
    Yes, I know that, my request was to make that the default behavior.

The way images work in Unity is entirely different. You can create maps with images so it cannot be assumed that images you add are only for the campaign you are running. You may be adding a dozen images that you want to use to create a map or maps.

Put your suggestion in the idea informer. Link in my signature.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    But do I have to do this extra step for every single image? That would be quite tedious, and I don't see why such an extra step is required to make the already awful FG UX even worse. At least in CoC I just save them and they appear under in-game Images button.
    Yes, because in FGU you can combine multiple images into one map, and FGU can't know how you want that done automagically.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Yes, I know that, my request was to make that the default behavior.
    It is once you've done it the first time. Starting up the campaign subsequently uses the settings from the last time.

Thread Information