5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well, that's about it. All of that is pretty tentative, it could be changed. There is oddles more in my head too. So what do you guys think? Or does no one care?
    Big props to Ceika and https://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html for my Avatar.

Sex , Drugs , and Rock & Roll . The three things that make life worth living. Oh, and D&D . Yeah, make that four things...

Kyran Goverment

Oh, forgot about the Kyran Goverment. Here ya are.

Though from outside appearances they seem to be five fuedal monarchies, this is in fact an illusion. The Kyran Clans are controlled by three powers, who keep each other in check while furthering their own goals.

Nobles: The Nobles are the one one might think rule the Clans, and they do, in a way. Theirs is a fuedal monarchy where positions of power are awarded to those who have a combination of good connection, a good bloodline, and good personal acheivments. They control the common people of Kyros. Their main goal is the accumulation of prestige, wealth, and rank. Almost all nobles aspire to the rank of Qu-Drott (The equivelent to the King, the head of the Clan) or Qu-Dratt (the female version of a Qu-Drott.

Military: The Military is a very powerful force. The Kyran's are a violent forceful people, and so many join the military. Military draft's are also common and almost always accepted by the commoners. Their main goals are garnering higher rank, prestige, and the furthering of battle. Before the Military would work behind the scenes to continue the Clan Wars, but now they support conquest abroad instead. Their ranking is very strict in the manner of power a superior has over a lesser officer. If a superior were to say that a lesser soilder had disgraced the unit, the lesser soilder would probally commit suicide, as all would suspect he should.

Priesthoods: The most hidden of the groups, the Priesthood is also perhaps the most influential. Since they have all the worshipers they need as every clan member save a secret few worship their god, they need not fight amongst themselves. Instead they run the Schools and facilitate reproduction. The schools train young Kyrans in concepts of personal honor, the Ten Precepts, religion, and also more mundane things like literacy, logic and mathmatics. Long ago the different pristhoods banded together to beseach their gods for a way to keep their bloodlines of the people pure. The gods rendered a curse upon the isle of Kyros. Infertility. No child may be conceived in or within one hundred miles of Kyros. The lone exception to this is the Amulets of Blood. These things, given to select priests, allow them to both examine bloodlines and to lift this curse on two people at a time. Tens of thousands of these amulets exist. The Priesthood's main goal is to further greaten the Kyran race through selective breeding and to continue to influence Kyran culture.
    Big props to Ceika and https://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html for my Avatar.

Sex , Drugs , and Rock & Roll . The three things that make life worth living. Oh, and D&D . Yeah, make that four things...

I wanted to look it it... but it looks like the file storage site you are using requires a login to look at the files.

I don't want to see your stuff enough to sign up for yet another site.

rv

Looking back, I guess it does. I didn't know that when I uploaded all that, uploading doesn't require you to sign in or anything. But after looking at it, registration is free and it looks like it is a one step process, pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    I wanted to look it it... but it looks like the file storage site you are using requires a login to look at the files.

I don't want to see your stuff enough to sign up for yet another site.
    No, it doesn't require a login. Just search for the "Download for free with FileFactory Basic" link, then for "Click here to begin your download".

Oh, cool! I didn't want to have people forced to join that site.

Thread Information