FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi,

I am super interested in playing. I am new to PF2e but have played twice before Covid19 killed our game. i am brand new to fantasy grounds. thanks for the consideration.

Hello,

I am new to FG as well as new to PF2 but I have been playing d&d of some sort for about 20 years now. currently I am very familiar with regular pathfinder. I would love to be able to join and play, I have FG demo atm and with all the quarentine stuff it'd be great to play more.

I am pretty happy playing most roles I tend to lean towards a caster or rogue of sorts. sometimes bard or fighter. I like having fun and am very laid back and would happily learn a new system. I have browsed PF2 a little so far but no access to books yet so nothing in depth but I am quick on the uptake.! hopefully you will consider me as a player.

I tend to be busy thursday evenings with my usual 5e group

Hey there

I'm pretty new to the whole Pathfinder Genre. Dabbled a lot with D&D 3.5, Werewolf the Apocalypse, Vamp Masquarade a lot when I was younger and now wanting to get back into "tabletop" playing. Especially now that here is more time on my hands than I would normally have. Tend to lean toward weirder character races. Currently have the demo verison of FGC but may consider upgrading if its workable.

Downside for me is that I live in the UK and the timezone difference could be an issue.

Thread Information