DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Pathfinder 2 Age of Ashes COVID-19 Lockdown Special

Ok so many of us are stuck with shelter in place orders and everything is shut down. Why not get some good game time in. Do you want to learn Pathfinder 2 or Fantasy Grounds? Why not join a game with a couple of locked-down teachers.
    I am 30+ year experienced GM who is a teacher by trade with school shut down. I have another locked down teacher who is a long time player on board. We are looking to play frequently--as in multiple times a week for a few hours a day in the afternoon. The days to be determined by the group but it would be during the week not weekends. For how long depends on the lock down. I have a feeling its going to be a while. We are in Texas and the outbreak is really just getting to us.

FG License: I have the Unlimited so you can join with the free version.
    Game System: PF2e

Time Zone: CDT (GMT -5)
    Day of week and time: Multiple Afternoons a Week
    Session length is generally 3-4 hours
    Term: The duration of the lockdown.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No I am not set up for any of that.

Roleplay & Combat mix: The first section of Age of Ashes is largely a dungeon crawl so it lean more combat than roleplay, later on (if the lockdown lasts that long) it flips.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 1 player already I need at least 3 more I would take as many as 5 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: We are going to start at level 1
    Character restrictions: Let's stick with the Official PF2 stuff but I have all of the PF2 books out right now so its all fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=4103
    Details of your scenario: A small group of local residents and visitors to a small town in Isger respond to a Call for Heroes from the town council to investigate the loss of contact with a friendly goblin tribe who inhabit a ruin called "Hellknight Hill."

a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.

Kallus, the Unforgiven.

I wish to submit an application to this game. If kallus is not acceptable I can make a;
    2. Human Varisian Cleric of Desna armed with starknives, (Small mod: Varisian heritage, treat star knives as simple weapons with the monk trait. Enables use of starkinves for "Harrow warden" monks, and "Deadly simplicity" for Clerics.)
    3. Elf-Seer, Wizard-Diviner, armed with a Long sword. (*Magus mod: New Arcane theorem: "Sword familiar", Arcane bond: sword familiar, Spellbook is Sword familiar.
    Magus options as Wizard feats: A. Arcane defense: Shield spell duration linked to mage armor duration. B. Arcane Kensai: True strike duration linked to magic weapon duration.)
    4. Human-versatile, rogue-thief, Seeming "Psychic" trapbuster.
    5. Human-Versatile, Bard-Lore, Thief skills, Khelid- proficient with AXE and Shield, a kind of "Skald".

FG License: Not free, but not ultimate, yet.
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E, cool. I'd like to play.
    Time zone: -7 mountain, Arizona time zone.
    Voice: Discord is great for me.
    Character desired; Human fighter (Shield bearer - ally defender), country doctor... with a passion for cooking.
    Ancestry: Human. (General training) Battle medicine. Versatile: Ride. Male. 21 yrs. Black hair, Blue eyes, Farmer tan complexion, Alignment: LG
    Faith: "the good Ladies" (Desna, Sarenrae, Iomedae, Shelyn, Pharasma)
    Background: Herbalist. background feat: Natural medicine Background skills: Lore:Herbs, Nature.
    Class: Fighter, Class Features: Attack of Opportunity, Shield block, Class Feat: Reflexive shield.
    Defenses: trained, Attacks: Expert, Perception: Expert Fortitude: Expert, Reflexes: Expert, Will power: Trained, hit points: 18 (before Con mod)
    Skills: Acrobatics, Athletics, Crafting, Lore:cooking, Lore:Herbs, Medicine, Nature, Stealth, Survival (Fighter +5 skills, Background +2 skills, Intelligence +2 skills = 9 skills trained.
    Armor: Studded leather (added metal plates, not studs), Shield: Steel shield with shield boss.
    Melee: Battle axe or war hammer. Ranged: Shortbow, 20 arrows.
    Rolling ability scores?:
    Str: 16
    Dex:14
    Con:15
    Int: 14 (12 +2 human)
    Wis: 15 (13+2 human)
    Cha: 11
    Second level plans: Purchase Alchemy dedication to expand options as a healer.
    Last edited by ChadHale; March 25th, 2020 at 21:44.

Hi,
    I'm interested in this opportunity. I'm coming from 5E, but have recently picked up the books for PF2. I've also bought the FGU ultimate license as I want to begin DMing eventually. I also have a friend that is new to TTRPG, but he would also join. Let me know what we need to do going forward. We're both Central time in Atlanta and Nashville. My friend is also a teacher. Look forward to hearing back.
    Last edited by jhathawaytn; March 25th, 2020 at 06:27.

a 4.6 brightness star in the hyadies cluster, an M class planet with a 1.1 gravity.
    Hi, I am here. where are we going to meet? Discord?

I just recently picked up the table top books for PF2 to run with my friends. But we can't meet. My wife, Kiloubela and I are interested. Would have to role up characters with you when ready.

Silmeril

I find this interesting. I am a two year user of Fantasy Grounds with friends playing 1e Pathfinder. We still have current campaigns underway so haven't broken into 2e yet for a full fledged AP campaign. But I have gotten the CRB and made several characters, we've done a few one shots and liked it. I'm in Central Time and right now and don't have much to do. While I tend to favor RP as much as combat I know that the module is... uniquely paced. I use Discord as my main chat program so that is no issue and my other games are on the weekend. I've a hobgoblin alchemist I've made that I feel would fit the region since Oprak isn't far from the area that Age of Ashes takes place in I believe.

As long as you are willing to have a player that is still learning Fantasy Grounds when it comes into plugging in actions and spell abilities (though thankfully 2e is so much easier then 1e in that it is just starting out and doesn't have a zillion spells)

Hi Kavvov,

My name is Paddy.
    I'd be very interested in joining your game and have not yet played PF2 (I have the books and am waiting for my current PF1 campaign to rap up.
    I'm In the uk but am flexible time wise as we are also in lockdown.
    I'd be happy to play any type of character as I'm usually the dm.

I like to speak in character but not quite there with the voices yet (small bouts) and I think i could be relativly creative in combat. (not game breaking, i know how that feels!)

I hope to hear form you !

Paddy

Hi, I',m definitely interested. Long time RPGer and Fantasy grounds users, DM of campaigns in the past, but have not had the opportunity to try pathfinder 2 yet, other than at PAX east. I'm certainly bored stuck at my place all the time so I'd be very interested in this campaign.

I am interested in joining this game. I have been playing Pathfinder 2 since it was officially released but I have not used Fantasy Grounds before. I am interested in playing this game as a Rogue (not sure of race yet) if there is still space for me.

I have played D&D for the last 2 years after a 20 year break, so I am familiar with role playing.

Hello, My name is David and I am new to both FG and PF. I do have experience with DND and actually DM for some highschool students. I would like to learn FG as I am considering getting a paid membership. I currently use Roll20 only because it is free and I can still run games or join. I have no experience with Pathfinder but if it helps I have created a Dragonborn fighter on DNDbeyond. I am not sure if that could translate to a pathfinder character or not, but I think I would like to play a similar type character. Probably easier to learn the basics with the spell casting part being involved. I have a Discord handle: Dukenukem7774#4752

Thread Information