STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

{PAID} Multiple RPG systems on FG {PAID} $10 per 4 hour session

Greetings fair ones and I hope life is treating you all very well!
    I have been playing RPGs since 1985, and GMing said RPGs since 1987. I found I have a better knack as well as preference at running games than playing in them. So with recent world events being what they are, I am offering PAID games of Pathfinder 1, Traveller 2nd Edition (Mongoose), and AD&D 2nd Edition, as well as 4th Edition D&D games, Starfinder and Pathfinder 2. There are a few others that I run, but are so far not supported with Rulesets under FG. Those I do just with discord and cameras via skype or similar.
    I am open to scheduling of said games to just about any time during the week or weekend.

Now to the big thing. The Price and content.

I will be charging ten dollars ($10) a session, paid via my Paypal up front, due three days before session is due to be run. Once the money is paid there is no refund.
    All my games are custom created content, for each RPG system. This keeps out meta players and people who like to spoil games by having either read or ran in the adventure before. I can be convinced to run an AP for Pathfinder possibly, if I have assurances that no one has previously played or read them. Negotiable to say the least. I can run epic campaigns taking months to complete or short dungeon crawls that only last a few sessions.

WHY a paid game? If you are willing to put up money to enjoy a hobby, then I am fully prepared to bend over backwards to give you what you want and need. A GM who is on time, has materials prepared, and is experienced in GMing. In addition, you get syrinscape if requested, tips on role playing, role immersion, using the rules, house rules, I can teach how to use FG, game mechanics, weird voices, memorable characters and many other things too numerous to mention here.
    In return for your investment, I can purchase more books and materials from the FG store to enhance your game as well as others who are getting this service. Hence, more material for more people to enjoy, spreading the love of RPGs to the world.
    If any of this or these systems interest you, or you want to hear more on what you will be getting, please feel free to contact me by either sending me a message here on FG, or dropping a note on Discord to Jinxed#1144.
    Also, if everyone in the party agrees, I may provide streaming or someone else in the game may stream, but everyone has to agree to it.
    Hope to be gaming with you soon, and stay safe out there. Your Adventure awaits!

Jinxed Rogue Gaming

EDIT: 5E, Starfinder and Pathfinder have officially been added to the list. See my post below for info on 5E.

EDIT Needed to fix Discord name it's Jinxed#1144
    EDIT 3: cleaned it up and was bumping it to show again. Weekends now available!!
    Last edited by Rogue; June 10th, 2021 at 20:43.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I am 100% interested if you ever want to do Starfinder

Yes. Starfinder is now officially added to my list. Feeling confident enough to run it. Next is Pathfinder 2.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

5E has now been added to my list, and I have one player for that. The game will be on Saturdays, from 1 to 5 PM EST. Looking for three or four more. Same pay as above, and it was mentioned that instead of everyone paying 10 dollars before hand, players take turns paying for everyone during the campaign. That way only one payment to paypal, makes it easier to track. Also the 5E game will be Bi weekly, not every week. This allows for some scheduling flexibility.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I'd join for a M&M 3 game. Might take a while to find enough players that are interested, but I'd be the first one there.
    - The measure of a good GM is how well he can tell an entertaining story, not how hard he can beat his players into submission.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    5E has now been added to my list, and I have one player for that. The game will be on Saturdays, from 1 to 5 PM EST. Looking for three or four more.
    I would be happy to play 5E, but I specifically want to play Dragon Heist/Mad Mage. If that's an option then I'm in.

Intereted in the Saturday D&D 5E paid game

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    5E has now been added to my list, and I have one player for that. The game will be on Saturdays, from 1 to 5 PM EST. Looking for three or four more. Same pay as above, and it was mentioned that instead of everyone paying 10 dollars before hand, players take turns paying for everyone during the campaign. That way only one payment to paypal, makes it easier to track. Also the 5E game will be Bi weekly, not every week. This allows for some scheduling flexibility.
    I have never played online - only real world however I am keen to join. What would I need to do? Thanks!

Hi, I attempted to add your discord to drop you a line there, for some reason it is not finding you.

Yeah, it's fixed now. Needs to be entered as DarDarJinx#1144 Sorry bout that.
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Hi! I am interested in AD&D. I have FG classic but am very new to it. My discord is Mobius #1019. I am MST(Wyoming). Let me know if you have openings during the week in the evenings. PM me here or on Discord for more info/details.

Thread Information