FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Fonts crooked?

Fonts crooked?

Hi there

Currently testing FGU with my Mongoose Traveller 2E campaign.
    Most things are nice. People I am testing online gaming still tell me about performance problems although only slightly (better than it was), i.e. lags when moving windows and such things.

Most disturbing is the new fonts. I added an example. There seems to be a problem with the fonts of FGU. In FGC the forms are working fine and perfectly readable. In FGU everything seems to overlap and doesn't get better with UI scaling or resizing the window.
    See my example: Font_Prob.jpg

Anything you can do?
    TIA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    Hi there

Currently testing FGU with my Mongoose Traveller 2E campaign.
    Most things are nice. People I am testing online gaming still tell me about performance problems although only slightly (better than it was), i.e. lags when moving windows and such things.

Most disturbing is the new fonts. I added an example. There seems to be a problem with the fonts of FGU. In FGC the forms are working fine and perfectly readable. In FGU everything seems to overlap and doesn't get better with UI scaling or resizing the window.
    See my example: Font_Prob.jpg

Anything you can do?
    TIA
    There is an issue with font sizes for rulesets that use TTFs for both Fantasy Grounds Classic and Fantasy Grounds Unity. This includes Traveller 2E and Vampire the Masquerade. We are currently working on a solution.

Alright. Thx!

BTW, this seems to include the use of apostrophes etc. apostrophe_problem.jpg (from MgT2e Marches Adventure 1)

And for your information, in Classic the fonts are fine, so I cannot agree with above statement, that the problems are in both FGC and FGU.
    I thought you might wanna know, so you don't chase red herrings...

cya

Thread Information