5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player Sat Afternoon EST 5E/PF1E/PF2E/SF

FG License: Standard

Time Zone: Eastern USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday afternoons, weekly or bi-monthly

Term: Long-term, at least long enough to get to the end of a module/adventure path and potentially longer if we all click well

Voice: Discord, TS3

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Pathfinder 1E/2E, Starfinder (leaning heavily towards 5E or PF2E but want to be as flexible as possible on game system so listing everything I know)

Game System Experience: ~5 years 5E, ~1 year will other systems listed

Fantasy Grounds Experience: ~1 year

Character Type Preferred: I tend to gravitate toward either an arcane caster class or healer but I'm usually flexible to fill any class role that may be needed.

About me: I'm an easy-going player with a pretty solid understanding of all the listed game systems above. I'm interested primarily in experiencing the 5E modules/PF2E adventure paths, but I also have experience with PF1E and SF and would be happy to play in games running those systems as well. Unfortunately, my schedule right now only leaves Saturday afternoons open, so I'm hoping to find a game that can start early afternoon and wrap up by 5:00 - 5:30 EST. I usually like to run characters that have some fun quirk and am happy to do light role playing, but I'm just as happy to run a beer and pretzel style game. My main priority is to find a consistent group that plays well together and is reliable enough to get to the end of a module/adventure path. I'd encourage other players interested in joining a game during this timeslot to make themselves known and I look forward to hearing from any DMs/GMs who may be willing to run a game. Anyone can also feel free to contact me on Discord Rogich#4211.

Giving this a bump. Anyone out there running/willing to run a game Saturday afternoons?

Thread Information