STAR TREK 2d20

Down Darker Trails Equipment

Starting a DDT campaign. I have the module for 7e loaded, but items do not show up in the items section of FG. I can find them in the reference guide but not items. makes it tough for players to use. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There are no real equipment items in Call of Cthulhu. Its mostly hand waved. The reference gives examples.
    Damned, thanks for the response. I still don't get it.

- CoC7e has two weapons list in library screen (Firearms Table and Hand Weapons Table).
    - If you got to the items screen, there is a group for each of these, so players and Keepers can drag over to character sheets.

- Down Darker Trails Module has seven weapons list in library screen (Revolvers, Holdout, Rifles, Shotguns, Other Ranged, Heavy Weapons, Melee).
    - If you got to the items screen, there is no group or any item listing.

This seems like a module issue.
    Why would "Down Darker Trails" be treated differently than the CoC7e module. The content is there, but not accessible in the Item Screen.

Geewaagh

Down Darker Trails is indeed missing all equipment and in particular weapons. Is there any remedy for this? I e-mailed support and they said to post here. I guess we have to create the fix ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by smorpheus View Post
    Down Darker Trails is indeed missing all equipment and in particular weapons. Is there any remedy for this? I e-mailed support and they said to post here. I guess we have to create the fix ourselves?
    OK! I found them. You have to load the DDT Investigator Reference, and then open that in your library. There, all the weapons are available in tables. We don't get the items, but the items all basically just have a cost in DDT and not much else, so no big deal!

Thread Information