5E Character Create Playlist

FGU minimum specs?

I'm sure it's listed somewhere, but I embarrassingly cannot find it. Can someone please direct me to where I might find the recommended computer specs for running Fantasy Grounds Unity smoothly? i.e., will my machine run Fantasy Grounds Unity?

Windows 10
    Processor Intel Core i7-6500U @ 2.50 GHz
    RAM 11.9GB usable
    Hard drive 915 GB of space.

I'm guessing "No problem", but just wanting confirmation.

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So, based on that link, FGU will *not* run on Windows 7, or on a 32-bit system?

Thanks.

Allen

FGU is not supported on Windows 7.

I know a lot of people are still on Windows 7, however, Microsoft officially ended support of Windows 7 on January 14, 2020.

Anyone still on Windows 7 should upgrade asap, Microsoft is no longer releasing any security patches for Win7, so the number of vulnerabilities will just keep increasing as time goes on, making those users still on Win7 vulnerable to anything from cryptolockers to identity theft if they continue to use Win7.

Microsoft made Windows 10 available as a free upgrade for the first year of its release, however, they have quietly supported a free upgrade from Win7/8 even to this day (see here for how).

FGU as far as I am aware is 64-bit only (not a dev though).

Thread Information