DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PFS2: Quest #3 - Grehunde’s Gorget // 24 March 2020 @12AM UTC // 23MAR 8PM EST

My usual group of DND 5E group is looking to expand and try out PF2E. We are looking to explore this option with new and veteran players alike. If you are a new player and would like to use a pregenerated character please let me know and I will send you the appropriate information. In game dice will be used, but I will expect you to have a physical character sheet rather than programming your character into FG. Please send me a PM with your experience with PF2E/other TTRPGs!

Voice: Required over Discord.
    GM Timezone: EST
    GM License: Ultimate

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2E, Pathfinder Society
    Time Allotment: Plan for two hours as many of the players will be new (As well as as the GM)

About the scenario:

Information Required (can be sent in a direct message)
    Player Name:
    Organized Play ID/Character ID:
    Character Name:
    Faction:
    Current XP:
    Current GP:
    Current Fame:

Quest Information

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

Venture-Captain Bjersig Torrsen calls the PCs north to the town of Iceferry in the frigid Land of the Linnorm Kings. There, Bjersig informs the Pathfinders that he has a request from the family of a storied and long-dead Linnorm King. The family's patriarch, the warrior Hlavard Grenskuldr, appears to have perished in a shipwreck while wearing the family's heirloom, the gorget of the Linnorm King Grehunde the Sunchaser. For one hundred generations the family has passed this heirloom down from parent to child, until Hlavard sought to wear it on a journey to Valenhall as Grehunde herself had intended to do before perishing with the task unfinished. Unwilling to leave the relic to rust away in a watery grave, Hlavard's family has requested the Pathfinder Society's assistance in locating the shipwreck and retrieving the family treasure.

Written by Kate Baker

Scenario Tags: None

Game Calendar HERE
    Last edited by Skratching; March 22nd, 2020 at 23:19.

Thread Information