STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Skin Extensions

Skin Extensions

First, thanks to everyone who have helped me this weekend. I'm hosting my first game Tuesday night, and I'm going to use a premade module to keep things simple.

I'm learning to the import modules and stuff like that this morning. I've dedicated it to learning game preparation. I think running the game is a matter of getting in there and doing it, so I'll learn on the job.

I'm hearing rumors that there are extensions for skins of various sorts. The indomitable No Sleeves McGee / Eric Lamorureux mentions something about a Deadlands Hell On Earth skin extension. Is there a library for these things? I know there's a library for the utility extensions, I've raided it thoroughly, but I'm wondering if there's something for skins. I've done a pretty good search and found nothing useful.

Again, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandersonjr32 View Post
    First, thanks to everyone who have helped me this weekend. I'm hosting my first game Tuesday night, and I'm going to use a premade module to keep things simple.

I'm learning to the import modules and stuff like that this morning. I've dedicated it to learning game preparation. I think running the game is a matter of getting in there and doing it, so I'll learn on the job.

I'm hearing rumors that there are extensions for skins of various sorts. The indomitable No Sleeves McGee / Eric Lamorureux mentions something about a Deadlands Hell On Earth skin extension. Is there a library for these things? I know there's a library for the utility extensions, I've raided it thoroughly, but I'm wondering if there's something for skins. I've done a pretty good search and found nothing useful.

Again, thanks in advance.
    The Deadlands Hell on Earth extension, is part of the Hell on Earth Modules.

I made them using the graphics from the Hell on Earth books thus are copyrighted, so the only way to get them, is to buy them from the store or Steam.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information