STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Celestian, are you planing to add this into 2E or are you going to keep this as an extension only?

Quote Originally Posted by Merell View Post
    Celestian, are you planing to add this into 2E or are you going to keep this as an extension only?
    My plans are to keep it as an extension since, right now at least, 90% of the code is system agnostic.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

#celestian, not sure if its meant to be implementes yet but just trying out the activate/deactivate token fetaure as the buttons are showing with latest update and I get this message in window (and tokens do not deactivate): s'Not implemented yet.'

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    #celestian, not sure if its meant to be implementes yet but just trying out the activate/deactivate token fetaure as the buttons are showing with latest update and I get this message in window (and tokens do not deactivate): s'Not implemented yet.'
    The means it's not implemented in that version. Until Smiteworks pushes out the latest update I sent in last week, it will continue to say that.
    Last edited by celestian; December 14th, 2020 at 18:29.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

#Celestian - thaks for quick response - but also getting weird behaviour on combat tracker, basically PCs show for players, but not for DM. When I had them from Party Sheet, DM sees 1 of each PC, but players get two of each PC. Also the one only visible to PCs does not react to initiative roll... but the one steh DM sees do... - everyone uploaded to latest version and we have rebooted

#Celestian - thaks for quick response - but also getting weird behaviour on combat tracker, basically PCs show for players, but not for DM. When I had them from Party Sheet, DM sees 1 of each PC, but players get two of each PC. Also the one only visible to PCs does not react to initiative roll... but the one steh DM sees do... - everyone uploaded to latest version and we have rebooted
    That is a known issue unfortunately and will be resolved in the aforementioned update ;( IT's related to the active/deactive token feature.
    ---

Thanks Celestian, shame as now the Maps are not showing to all players - game abandoned as with no map and two PCs on Combat tracker its become unplayable... also seems a lot slower this update.

Not sure why smiteworks would release an update with known bugs...better to leave the working version in place and then roll up all the new features etc into one release.
    Last edited by sadwargamer; December 14th, 2020 at 20:47.

Thanks Celestian, shame as now the Maps are not showing to all players - game abandoned as with no map and two PCs on Combat tracker its become unplayable... also seems a lot slower this update.
    Map displaying shouldn't be having any issues and is unrelated to the previously mentioned bug.

You can try using the "test" channel and see if that resolves your double entries in client CT. That should be the update thats coming in week from Tuesday ,unless I add further updates.
    Last edited by celestian; December 15th, 2020 at 00:33.
    ---

Cheers Celestian, I will await update and go from there.

The upcoming changes to the 2E ruleset have some big changes for the DMs combat tracker view. These changes were made to improve performance and provide a more concise view. These changes are specific to the combat tracker. The NPC and Character sheets remain unchanged. This new system is inplace in the "test" channel in FGC/FGU. It will go live in the coming weeks. Please take the time and check it out if you can.

The [Blocked] text will highlight and can be double clicked or drag/dropped to activate as before, the only change is the view.

This is the new PC view.

NPC with extensive spells and powers.

You can mouse over various items to get specific information about certain entries.

You can drag/drop or double click on the highlighted text to activate it.

Double clicking to initiate a save versus spells for a selected target.

The statblock was moved to the stats tab to reduce display space on the main section.

I've also made various performance changes in how effects are handled in the CT that improve performance.
    Last edited by celestian; December 27th, 2020 at 07:45.
    ---

Thread Information