DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 15 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    I am running Windows 10 (64bit) with 3840x2160 scren resolution. Running FGU (Ultimate subscription) latest version and I have no font extension installed and and tested with: No Windows Scaling (though i normally use as 4k is way to small for these tired old eyes of mine!), Scaleui 100% and the following menu entries are truncated:

Menus > Combat Trac (k missing)
    Records > Characte (rs missing)
    Records > Encounte (rs missing)

Image attached.
    Attachment 34928

I am based in the UK - so unsure oif this has any impact on which server supports my login - though I doubt this owudl casue any issues?
    There is definitely something going on. I'm not sure what tho.

This is what it looks like from here.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    I am running Windows 10 (64bit) with 3840x2160 scren resolution. Running FGU (Ultimate subscription) latest version and I have no font extension installed and and tested with: No Windows Scaling (though i normally use as 4k is way to small for these tired old eyes of mine!), Scaleui 100% and the following menu entries are truncated:

Menus > Combat Trac (k missing)
    Records > Characte (rs missing)
    Records > Encounte (rs missing)

Image attached.
    Attachment 34928

I am based in the UK - so unsure oif this has any impact on which server supports my login - though I doubt this owudl casue any issues?
    Found the issue. Working on it for next update for FGU.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Love the new drop down menu and upcoming changes - any support or options for font type or size for older eyes
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    Love the new drop down menu and upcoming changes - any support or options for font type or size for older eyes
    Thats kinda an issue for FG to resolve (outside of my influence). I'd really like to have dynamic font management overall but not sure if that will happen. Currently there is only a extension that replaces the default fonts with larger ones.
    ---

Here is what the menu system is looking like now. The menus now are "on top" of everything when opened. Added the ability to directly get to the reference manuals in any loaded modules you have using the "Books" menu.

Last edited by celestian; May 7th, 2020 at 17:31.
    ---

Understand the font issue, above looks very nice.

Question on “to hit” and “damage” rolls dropped directly on map tokens. When in melee the active token in the combat tracker covers the target so attacks and damage will hit the attacker. Rolling over the target still shows the attackers name. It was very apparent last night when giant attacks in melee were hitting themselves. Is there a setting for that?
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    Understand the font issue, above looks very nice.

Question on “to hit” and “damage” rolls dropped directly on map tokens. When in melee the active token in the combat tracker covers the target so attacks and damage will hit the attacker. Rolling over the target still shows the attackers name. It was very apparent last night when giant attacks in melee were hitting themselves. Is there a setting for that?
    I'm not sure I understand the question. "very apparent when giants attacks in melee were hitting themselves" ? Did you not want the players to see giants were hitting each other or something else?
    ---

Blog Entries
    The issue was that with giants and PCs in close proximity it was very easy for damage that was supposed to be dropped on the PC to be dropped on the giant instead. The issue seemed to be the active indicator with the 4 green chevrons somehow increased the active area of the giant tokens.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    The issue was that with giants and PCs in close proximity it was very easy for damage that was supposed to be dropped on the PC to be dropped on the giant instead. The issue seemed to be the active indicator with the 4 green chevrons somehow increased the active area of the giant tokens.
    The hitbox for the initiative indicator will be disabled in the next update I push out (you can check it out on the Test channel). It's currently in my latest build but I've not released it as I test other changes. I expect those updates will be released on the 18th if all goes as I expect during my testing this weekend.
    ---

Thread Information