DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    As of the 2021.07.19 ruleset version (will be out next Tuesday 2021/07/27) the encounter system I created for the "safari" extension will now be built into 2E. This video I made explaining how it works details how to use it.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Nice. Thank you for this and all the good work!

Great stuff as usual Mike, and nice to hear your voice again

Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    Great stuff as usual Mike, and nice to hear your voice again
    Hah, thats an older video Hopefully that issue will be resolved in a month or so, still waiting on various things.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This is mostly for those of you that are deeper in things in the ruleset and are using spell properties for the extended save effects.

The next update coming next week will contain this list of available properties.

Code:
    -- list of "power" types that can be in cast property fields
    powertypes = {
      "bleed",
      "blind",
      "charm",
      "dark",
      "fear",
      "light",
      "mind",
      "sleep",
      "stun",
      "abjuration",
      "alteration",
      "conjuration/summoning",
      "conjuration",
      "summoning",
      "enchantment/charm",
      "enchantment",
      "divination",
      "illusion",
      "phantasm",
      "invocation/evocation",
      "invocation",
      "evocation",
      "lesser divination",
      "greater divination",
      "necromancy",
      "psionic"
    }
    Each of these can be used in "SAVE:4,sleep,mind,necromancy" style saves. They will function when the spell has a matching property entry.
    ---

Due to changes in fonts in FGU I've had to make some updates to certain areas in the ruleset to allow the text to appear as normal and not truncated. I'll submit that this week.
    ---

There is a new version of the 2E ruleset on the Test channel that implements the update system changes from 4.2.2. In theory nothing should be different from the user side of things but the backend had some code shuffling to make use of those recent changes. If you have time please try and run some tests on the Test Channel and see how things work for you and if you encounter any issues let me know.

As always, backup everything and only use copied campaigns if you want to test an existing one (never work on the Live campaign).
    Last edited by celestian; August 4th, 2022 at 03:45.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    There is a new version of the 2E ruleset on the Test channel that implements the update system changes from 4.2.2. In theory nothing should be different from the user side of things but the backend had some conde shuffling to make use of those recent changes. If you have time please try and run some tests on the Test Channel and see how things work for you and if you encounter any issues let me know.

As always, backup everything and only use copied campaigns if you want to test an existing one (never work on the Live campaign).
    Thanks for your work celestian!

New update for the AD&D 2E ruleset is on the Test channel. It includes several updates on the backend to improve standardization with CoreRPG. If no errors are found it will be the next release version.
    ---

edit: disregard
    Last edited by bmos; October 3rd, 2022 at 18:18.

Thread Information