FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Bob is in for a bad time.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Who is Bob?

Ahh. I see it now. Tester Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    893 HP? He can take it ;-)

Hi All, an old gaming group of mine is planning to restart an old 1e campaign using the extension. So far, it is amazing but I have having a weird issue when I set a cleric's wisdom to 17. It works fine in 2e but when I add the 1e extension and load the character, I get an error popping up in the console: Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_abilityscores.lua"]:164: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

I opened up the extension lua and don't see anything but have not learned lua yet and I don't know where to find the manager lua script mentioned in the error message to check it out. Sometimes it also sets the Wisdom total to 1 with a (17) underneath with a tooltip saying "Actual ability score before effects". A wisdom of 16 does not seem to cause the issue so I can work around it for now.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks.

I had this issue with a 17 Wisdom as well using the 1e extension.

Thanks for posting a fix for the 17 WIS issue with the 1e extension

Quote Originally Posted by truthman View Post
    Thanks for posting a fix for the 17 WIS issue with the 1e extension
    In future you should post issues with that extension in it's thread so others will be aware of those issues. It's also not an official extension as well and I'd like to not confuse people into thinking there is "official" 1e support.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information