FG Spreadshirt Swag

VTT newbie Runelords module

If I purchased nothing more than the Runelords module (or any module for that matter) would the stats for the monster encounters be included, or would I need to purchase the additional Bestiary? Example, I run in to a goblin and a module-custom goblin. Could I run the combat as is, or would I need to purchase and load the additional bestiary?

Quote Originally Posted by paladinlee View Post
    If I purchased nothing more than the Runelords module (or any module for that matter) would the stats for the monster encounters be included, or would I need to purchase the additional Bestiary? Example, I run in to a goblin and a module-custom goblin. Could I run the combat as is, or would I need to purchase and load the additional bestiary?
    Hi and welcome

Monster stats are normally also included in the adventure module, no need to buy the bestiary in that case

Blog Entries
    Note, you do need an active license of FG to use any purchased content.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information