STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Portrait Tokens for MGT2

A set of Portrait tokens for Mongoose Traveller RPG.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by backwardoracle; May 9th, 2020 at 20:15. Reason: New files uploaded
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

I can't open the ZIP file, it says it's an invalid archive.

I can't check them, but please remember to only share artwork/graphics that is not covered by copyright, or that you have permission to share from the copyright holder. Thanks.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 21st, 2020 at 15:57.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

hmm the download opens fine on my machine. I'll recheck though,

None of the files contained within is covered by copyright as they are generated images.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Seems to be a *.rar archive, not zip.

Quote Originally Posted by Speculi View Post
    Seems to be a *.rar archive, not zip.
    Confirmed and it is a .rar not a zip. You must have both zip and rar etc all being opened by Winrar.

@backwardoracle can you add a readme.txt to the .rar stating these are provided free of charge and are not copyright.

Awesome work though.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

New Upload

Ok, I've deleted winrar, so these should be easier to open, I've included a readme for copyright & distribution etc. and attached more portraits.

Cheers

Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Very good! Thanks for sharing do you have some vargr?

more Tokens

Heres 30 Aslan Portraits/tokens with standard Readme inc.

I'd love to do some Vargr but a little beyond me for now.

Thread Information