FG Spreadshirt Swag

When players see the map

When players see the map? Do they see the whole map when I click it to open in UI? If it is so, it could "ruin" the surprise. Do I need to mask the map before gaming session to prevent this...?

Once you share the map, the players will be able to see the whole map (assuming you are using FGC). If you want to prevent that, yes, you should mask the map before sharing it.

Welcome to the FG forums Sadacdur!

When I was first using FG I found it very useful to run a second instance on the same computer as the GM instance and "Join Game" with a server address of localhost

This will allow you to see exactly what the players see. I used this when learning FG and for the first few games I ran, so I'd know what info the players were getting and in what format.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks!

I figured it out by myself too.

Many thanks.

Thread Information