STAR TREK 2d20

Savage Worlds FGU question

So, I've been tinkering in FGU as my group will be switching to it sooner.

Just copied a campaign over to see how well that worked.

Noticed my players all have wounds and the character sheets have obnoxiously big blood splatters. Anyone know of a way to reduce the size of those things? I like the image, but they are distracting in their size.

It's a bug. Currently you can fix that by extracting the ruleset files and manually reducing the size of the blood splatter image.

- deleted (found my answer)
    Last edited by qdwag; March 21st, 2020 at 15:01.

Is there an easy way to do that? or an easy way to give instructions on how to do that? Or better, is there a fix date for it? We're not using FGU yet, but are going to be going to it soon.

I'm pretty sure it has been reported, and since it is a minor bug it might take a while to get fixed or you might see a fix for it very soon, you never know.
    Here, I wrote a makeshift extension for you while it gets fixed. Just throw it in the Extensions folder, and activate it. That's it. Note that I've put generic graphics for those since I can't redistribute the original graphics.

However, If you really want to fix it yourself just follow these steps:
    -Go into Rulesets folder
    -Rename SavageWorlds.pak to SavageWorlds.zip
    -Extract it's contents in a folder with the same name
    -Change what you need to be changed (It's in the SavageWorlds\graphics\icons folder, resizing it to 35x35 pixels will do the trick)

You can use it right away. Note that FG will use that Extracted folder instead of the Ruleset.pak, you can use it as it is. But be careful: since it will use the folder instead of the ruleset, if the original ruleset gets updated (maybe with a fix for that), you won't be using it unless you either delete or move that folder. You can do that, or you can use my extension and turn it on or off at will.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dr0W; March 21st, 2020 at 17:23.

Damn, wish I could do extensions at all, much less that fast. Thanks a lot.

Rename it to .zip, extract it, check the files and learn through it. In no time you'll be making extensions too

Rejoice! It has been fixed on yesterday's update. You no longer need the fix extension.

Thread Information